Education, Training and/or Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills required.
- Valid drivers' license, sound driving record and auto insurance required.
- Computer literacy required. Proficiency in preparing Word documents and Excel spreadsheets in addition to property management software is preferable
- A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
- Yardi Voyager software experience is highly desired.
- Business, hospitality or property management background preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Personal Characteristics:
- Detail-oriented with a passion for organization. Ability to engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment to know when to ask for help and/or guidance.
- Ability to interact professionally with employees, tenants, owners, customers, and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to deliver well-written reports and business correspondence. Ability to present numerical data effectively.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens well and gets clarification when necessary.
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation or circumstances; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions and in completion of tasks.
- Is a team player; volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for assistance and offers help when needed or able.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents operating standard business office equipment. The job may require occasional site inspection visits which could include climbing stairs and walking on uneven terrain. Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Why Work for TPS?
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision Insurance + FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Support employee development and professional organizational memberships
- We encourage career growth
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.