Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to use a personal computer and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as other computer tracking systems used at the property.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, copier, and key/Handy track system.
- Ability to use standard maintenance equipment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Current driver's license and automobile insurance.
May require one or more of the following certifications:
- EPA Certification, Type I and II.
- HVAC Certification.
- CPO certification (pool).
- Other licenses and/or certifications as required by state law.
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with uniform policy.
- Must comply with all safety regulations and wear personal protective gear.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
- Ability to work weekends and non-traditional holidays.
- Must be reachable via phone, text or email, except during approved time off.
- Must be available to work on-call or when needed due to staffing shortages.
- Some hand and power tools required.
- Standing, walking, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Frequent stooping.
- Moderate hearing, talking, climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, lifting, use of fingers, and handling.
- Sustains substantially recurring movement to fingers, hands, wrists, legs, and feet.
- Pronounced visual acuity (near and far) and field of vision.
- Ability to judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Ability to identify and distinguish color.
- Ability to distinguish the differences or similarities in odors using nose.
- Ability to lift and/or move an excess of 50 pounds or more.
Why Work for TPS?
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision Insurance + FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Support employee development and professional organizational memberships
- We encourage career growth
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.” '