Property Administrator - Kent Station
This position assists the General Manager in many of the property’s day-to-day administrative and operational duties in accordance with the goals and objectives of the individual property owners and TPS. The position also supports the collective Kent Station management team and will be located on-site at the property management office.
Why Work for TPS?
- Inclusive culture
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision Insurance + FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Support employee development and professional organizational memberships
- We encourage career growth
Wage Range: $22.00-$24.00/hour DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tenant Service Coordination
- Liaison to tenants, vendors and contractors.
- Corresponds with tenants regarding services, service interruptions, and lease violations.
- Maintains and updates property/tenant/vendor information in required documents and database systems.
- Records and updates tenant emergency contact information.
- Conducts telephone follow-up with vendors and contractors.
- Maintains work orders to include assignments, reports, tenant calls and tenant follow up.
- Dispatches maintenance staff and security as needed.
- Monitors completion of all items on New Tenant Checklist.
- Updates minutes for weekly Kent Station on-site staff meeting.
- Maintains current tenant and vendor certificates of insurance.
- Responsible for tracking vendor contract maintenance and administration.
- In coordination with Maintenance Engineer and Safety Manager, maintains an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Provides administrative support to the General Manager.
- Prepares and updates move in/move out, parking (if applicable), insurance, mailboxes, keys, tenant welcome gift, and welcome letter.
- Where applicable, assists with transportation management plan to include parking monitoring and tracking.
- Organizes and maintains file system for the project.
- Composes routine correspondence and memos, and assists with preparing leases, contracts and reports.
- Contacts utility companies to arrange for transfer of service for tenants.
- Assists the management team with:
- Sending out monthly rent statements to tenants.
- Tenant bill backs.
- Recording and depositing rent payments into Yardi or appropriate bank.
- Coding and entering invoices in Avid & Yardi for account payables.
- Other basic accounting functions as needed.
- Front Desk
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Greets tenants, vendors and staff.
- Maintains vendor/contractor sign in/out logs.
- Prepares after hours log as needed.
- Distributes mail/packages.
- Assists with setting up meetings.
- Keeps office supplies stocked and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:·
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years administrative/customer service experience
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment balancing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently meet administrative deadlines.
- Experience in the shopping center industry, with some property management experience, a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate and work effectively with management, tenants, co-workers and vendors.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to be self-directed.
- Must be pro-active and results oriented with a professional appearance and attitude.
- Accurate keyboard skills and experience with various office equipment/machines required.
- Computer literacy required. Proficiency in preparing Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Outlook.
- Property management software and Yardi experience a plus.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, and a college degree is preferred.
- Valid drivers’ license, sound driving record and auto insurance required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.